Friday, July 07, 2006

Work tmr!!!

From now on, I must learn to think positively and have a positive attitude towards learning and work. The important thing at work is to have a teachable heart. If I don't have a teachable heart, it will be very difficult for me to survive on my own. God will raise the humble and put the proud into shame. Yes it is gg to be stressful for me. But I'm not the only one facing it. All my friends are gg through it with me. Even my seniors like SW and M2 have been going through it and suceeded. If God can guide them through this path, I believe He will also guide me. I remember my friend, "I" also struggled through the posting. But in the end, she's progressing. The LOrd is merciful to her and merciful to me too. I must learn to be confident in the Lord. His Word is the lamp unto my feet and the light unto my path. So think about all the praiseworthy things. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Keep this in mind. Remember to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Yup! Yup! Not easy, but must trust God. I must learn to thank God in every circumstances I am going through, whether good or bad. Yes must learn to thank God for the trials tt are coming my way. Because through these trials, my faith in Him will be built.

No comments: