Tuesday, July 04, 2006

test tmr

Haiz~~~~I never thought tt test will come even after I graduated. wahhhh!!! long time didn't blog so dun really know what to say here lol!!! anyways, I just need to go through it once more, and then tmr I go through again. Keep going Steph, you can do all things thru Christ who gives you strength. i really hope I will score well for this test. Sister may say it's not an easy paper, but I believe tt with God, all things are possible. I really hope I will do well. Yes I just repeated my self. Daijobu!!! It's alright to have a goal in mind, I mean it's good to, but don't make it sound as if it's the most important thing in the world. This is just to test how much I know about diabetes. Well, the sister has given me notes to study and tmr I just need to pay attention during lecture. Oh yes and don't forget to pray b4 going in cos I need God to help me. Without God I am nothing. Thank God for the notes. Right now, I must not be afraid of test. I just need to conquer it by studying!!!
I really hope I will do well that's all. Even if I don't, it's not the end of the world. My aim should not be gaining recognition and getting rewards.
Ahhh1!!!! I remember this song:
For the praises of men, I will never ever stand. For the kindoms of this world I'll never give my heart away or shout my praise. For my allegiance and devotion, my heart's desire and emotions, go to serve a Man who died upon that tree.
Only a God like You, could be worthy of my praise, all my hopes and faith, to only a King of all kings, do I bow my knee and sing, give my everything.To only my Maker, my Father, my Saviour, Redeemer, Restorer, REbuilder, REwarder, to only a God like YOu do I give my praise.
Must have this in mind. If not my life will will be meaningless without God.


No comments: