Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Challenges ahead

Hmmmmm.......after a test today. Ok not too bad. Thank God that I was doing alright. The LOrd is with me indeed. He has been with me always even during tests. Well, the test is over, I'm not gg to think about it now. I'm leaving the results to Him. Let God take care of it. For He is in control of everything. I believe that a God who has guided my for 3 years in NYP diploma in nursing, is the same God who has guided me through my test.
Right now, I am facing another challenge. or in 1 month time,I have to be tested on cannulation. NOT EASY!!!!! This is scary. I am really clumsy in practical and now I have to do this in the ward. Some more must take initiative to ask the sister or senior staff nurse to guide me and assess me. God pls help me!!!! Well, take heart, cos the God who guided me in my test today, will also guide me through my practice. I shall remember this statement: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH and HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME, MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT WHEN I AM WEAK.

And lastly, a song to remember:
Jesus You're my firm foundation
I know I can stand secure
Jesus You're my firm foundation
I put my hope in Your Holy Word
I put my hope in Your Holy Word

No comments: