Monday, March 20, 2006

Alright!!!! 1st paper is over

Yes! my 1st paper is finally over!! Now it is time for me to study for nursing science. Sigh!! nursing management, most sickening module subject. Nv mind, i am not gg to allow negative thought to conquer me. If I have a positive attitude towards it, I shall not have problems with it. God is indeed with me. His grace is sufficient for me and my strength is made perfect when I am week, so why should I worry. Instead I shall cast every anxiety upon Him for He cares for me. Yes and I will always remember that: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!!! Indeed, all things are possible thru Him. Without Him I wouldn't have done well with my ICA test for 3077. God is really a blessing to me. I felt really realxed when I did it . This boosts up my confidence for 3034!! Alright! Now I shall leave the results of 3076 into God's hands. I dared not guess the marks for now. Wait till I get the results. Let God suprise me in different ways!!

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Let the ppl rejoice
Oh come to the Father,
Through, Jesus the Son
And give Him the glory
Great things He has

No comments: